"Conference was great!
Really empowered me to make changes at my clinic.
I am looking forward to going back and reviewing sessions I could not attend!"
Kelsey Ellis, BSN RN
"Great conference! Looks even better in person! So excited for next year!"
"Always great to be part of this conference! So impactful seeing so many ambulatory nurses."
Cynthia Griffin, BSN MS RN CPHQ CCM NEA-BC
"Looking forward to exploring the poster presentations more this afternoon -
Have met so many wonderful nurses here and thankful for the opportunity to connect!"
Christina Kearns, MSN, RN, AMB-BC
"I am so thrilled to be here. As a first-time attendee I wasn’t sure what to expect.
All of the content has been spectacular so far!"
Aurora Krout, RN
- In-person. Immerse yourself in our warm and welcoming AAACN community. You’ll see many familiar faces and make new connections during a safe and exhilarating conference experience.
- Virtual. The many perks of attending online are yours – cost-savings, convenience, flexibility. And, you won’t miss any of the expert speakers, stimulating ideas, special events, and networking opportunities.
- Expand your knowledge on topics that range from COVID-19 to equitable care, presented by the country’s top nursing leaders.
- Extend your conference experience by attending the pre-conference session, May 17 and the Certification Review Course on Saturday, May 21, 2022.
- Attend general and breakout sessions in person or catch up later online in the AAACN Online Library (included with registration.)
- See the impact your colleagues are having on health care by viewing the ever-popular poster presentations.
- Connect with exhibitors in person.
- Ask questions and expand your knowledge during live text chats and in chat lobbies.
We’ve realized the power of our collective voice and the impact of our knowledge on patient care.