Ambulatory care nursing is one of the most vibrant and evolving nursing specialties in health care today. For this year’s conference, our AAACN experts thoughtfully curated a program that addresses the many challenges you face. You’ll enjoy top speakers in the industry who will give you relevant, practical information you can use immediately.
What you’ll take home
- Stronger leadership skills and confidence in your abilities.
- Knowledge of best practices being implemented today.
- A broader view of clinical, management, leadership, CCTM, and telehealth practice.
- Awareness of emerging trends and breakthroughs, and how you can use them.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) sessions in your practice area.
- Networking lunch session with tables reserved for first-time attendees.
- Access to the 2020 conference sessions in the AAACN Online Library at no additional cost. Listen any time, so you don’t miss a thing!
- Five bonus contact hours in the AAACN Online Library.
(Available with full main conference registration only.)
Who you’ll see there
This is the premier conference for ambulatory care, telehealth, and CCTM nurses. Attendees include managers, supervisors, administrators, directors, staff nurses, care coordinators, educators, consultants, advanced practice nurses, and researchers who practice in such settings as:
- Solo/group medical practices
- Telehealth call centers
- University hospitals
- Community hospitals
- Military and VA settings
- Managed care/HMOs/PPOs
- College/educational institutes
Ron Culberson, MSW, CSP
Keynote Speaker, Wednesday, April 15
"Do It Well, Make it Fun: The Key to Success in Life, Death, and Almost Everything in Between”
Kristene Grayem, MSN, CNS, PPCNP-BC, RN-BC
2019-2020 AAACN President presents the Welcome and President’s Address(description)
Anne T. Jessie, DNP, RN; 2020-2021 AAACN President