Who Should Attend?
This is the premier conference for ambulatory care and telehealth nurses, as well as nurses who practice CCTM. Attendees include managers, supervisors, administrators, directors, staff nurses, care coordinators, educators, consultants, advanced practice nurses, and researchers who practice in such health care settings as:
- Hospital-based outpatient clinics/centers
- Solo/group medical practices
- Telehealth call centers
- University hospitals
- Community hospitals
- Military and VA settings
- Managed care/HMOs/PPOs
- Colleges/educational institutions
- Patient homes
- Free-standing facilities
What’s in It For You?
This is the only conference offering education for current and future ambulatory care and telehealth nurses. You will expand and enhance your knowledge with the latest clinical, management, and leadership trends in the specialty.
- Strengthen your leadership skills in the ambulatory care specialty.
- Develop strategies for professional practice in ambulatory care.
- Promote best practices through continuing education sessions and networking experiences.
- Professionally developed posters on leadership and clinical topics.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) sessions focused on your practice area.
- Networking lunch session with “Roundtable Focused Topic” discussions.
- Access to 2018 conference sessions through the AAACN Online Library indefinitely, at no additional cost. Listen to sessions you couldn’t attend on site!
- Five bonus contact hours in the AAACN Online Library. (Available with full main conference registration only.)
“Transforming the Future of Healthcare: Lead, Inspire, and Empower”
Mary Gullatte, PhD, RN, ANP-BC, AOCN, FAAN, is an esteemed nursing leader, speaker, and award-winning author.
“The RN Role in Non Face-to-Face, Technology-Enhanced Nursing Practice: Meeting Health Needs and Improving Outcomes”
Facilitator: Traci Haynes, MSN, RN, BA, CEN, CCCTM
And That's Not All
Attend the Pre-Conference Workshop: “Creating an RN Workforce for Ambulatory Care Settings” to learn about orientation competencies, preceptorship, and RN residency programs. This workshop will help you onboard your future RN workforce. (Additional fee to attend.)