All sessions listed are in ET (Eastern Time) zone.
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Mary Blankson, DNP, ARNP, FNP-C; Anna Kiger, DNP, DSc, MBA, MSN, RN, NEA-BC, FAONL; Rachel Start, MSN, RN, NEA-BC, FAAN; Kristine Kelm, MS, RN
Thursday, April 8, 2021
Becoming a Champion of Change: Your Checklist for Success
Vicki Hess, MS, RN, CTP, CVP
Sponsored by Clear Triage
How to Think Better: Implications of Cognitive Bias in Telephone Triage
Adverse Childhood Experiences: Increasing Awareness in Ambulatory Care Nursing
Shared Governance/Magnet Rapid Fire Sessions
Sponsored by the John H. Reck Memorial Grant
Catching Our Collective Breath
Keith Carlson, BSN, RN, NC-BC
Healthcare Utilization and Neighborhood Disadvantage in Patients with Food Insecurity
Creating a Safe Zone in Health Care using C.A.R.E.
Care Coordination and Transition Management Networking Chat Lobby
Leadership Networking Chat Lobby
Patient/Staff Education Networking Chat Lobby
Prepare for our virtual wine tasting!
· Please download wine tasting grids and a wine tasting mat. We recommend printing two grids and one mat per person! A small bites pairing guide and a wine 101 guide are included as well. Feel free to have pens/pencils out as well to take notes!
· The four wines for our tasting are all bundled up, discounted, and ready to go at Wine Splurge! The link will take you directly to the wines selected and ready to purchase for your convenience. In the comments section when you place your order, please mention the date of the AAACN tasting to ensure your wines will arrive on time. Wine takes about two weeks to ship so please plan accordingly.
· If you decide to pick up your wines locally, we suggest showing the shop the list of wines our sommelier has curated so they can closely match them the best they can. If you head to your local wine shop, you will just need to get a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, French Sancerre, Napa/Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon, and a French Bordeaux. Please feel free to get just two of these wines or all four! For further assistance, please feel to reach out via email email@example.com.
· Please do not over chill your wine before our tasting, keeping them at room temperature will help us better smell and taste the wines.
· Two to four clear wine glasses with stem per person are recommended.
· Please have all four wines out, opened, and ready to be poured before our tasting start time.
· Plain crackers or bread is recommended to cleanse the palate between wines.
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
No Turning Back Now: What’s Next for Ambulatory Care Nursing
Ernest Grant, PhD, RN, FAAN
Demonstrating the Value and Sustainability of the Enhanced Primary Care Registered Nurse Role in Federally Designated Rural Health Clinics: A QI Project
Improving Transitions of Care for Community Patients: The Registered Nurse Clinical Liaison
Telehealth Rapid Fire Sessions
AACN Essentials: Re-Envisioning Nursing Education for Practice
Joan Stanley, PhD, CRNP, FAAN, FAANP; Rachel Start, MSN, RN, NEA-BC, FAAN
Cathy Alvarez, MA, RN, CNML, HNB-BC; Pamela Mulligan, BSN, RN, NBC-HWC
Ambulatory Care Staff as Infection Control Liaisons: An Untapped Resource
Transitional Care Management: Breaking Down Walls for Patient Care
Pediatric Networking Chat Lobby: Pediatric Well Visits and Vaccine Administration (No CH awarded)
Veterans Affairs SIG
Patient Staff Education SIG: Staffing in a Pandemic: Lessons Learned and Implemented Plans
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Care Coordination and Transition Management SIG
Tri-Service Military SIG
Telehealth Networking Chat Lobby: RNs Providing Annual Well Visits (No CH awarded)
Care Coordination and Transition Management Chat Lobby: Contact Tracing Tool (No CH awarded)
Veterans Affairs Chat Lobby: What Does “Normal” Look Like after COVID-19? (No CH awarded)
Nurse Involvement in the Legislative Process
Rachel Stevenson, MA; Amy Anderson, DNP, RN, CNE; Freida Outlaw, PhD, RN, APRN, FAAN
Legislative Networking Chat Lobby: Nurses’ Role in the Legislative Process (No CH awarded)
E. Mary Johnson, BSN, RN-C, NE-BC
Reenvisioning Health Equity for the Practitioner
Nita Mosby Tyler, PhD
Integrating Ambulatory Care Rapid Fire Sessions
Nurse Sensitive Indicators: Practical Applications/Outcomes
To Pivot, Pivot and Then Pivot Some More: How We’re Growing, Shifting, Suffering, and Surfing through the Pandemic
Tim Cunningham, DrPH, RN, FAAN