Continuing Nursing Education
Earn up to 14.5 continuing nursing education contact hours for your professional development, certification/recertification, and re-licensure during the conference. Earn 3.25 on Wednesday, 6.25 on Thursday (includes 0.5 for the networking lunch), and 5.0 on Friday (includes 1.0 for poster sessions).
This conference is jointly provided by Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ) and the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN).
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
AAACN is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP5366.
Accreditation of activities for contact hours does not imply approval or endorsement of any product, advertising, or educational content by Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., AAACN, or the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Online Library and Conference Handouts
Full conference attendees can experience the 2017 AAACN Conference through the added benefits of the AAACN Online Library:
- View session handouts approximately 2 weeks prior to the conference. You may print or download them to your computer or other device. Handouts will not be available on site. You will receive a small booklet at the conference with the session schedule and pages for note-taking. Instructions for accessing handouts will be emailed to conference registrants.
- Access recorded 2017 conference education sessions through the AAACN Online Library. Approximately 3 weeks following the conference, you will be able to hear the audio and see the slide presentations of approved education sessions at no additional cost.
- Evaluate sessions online, either at home or onsite. You're free to choose what works best for you. You will have approximately 4 weeks to complete your evaluations.
- Print your contact hour certificates at your convenience.
Can't attend the conference? We will miss you, but you won't have to miss the education. You can earn contact hours in the AAACN Online Library when it is convenient for you. Approved sessions outlined in this brochure will be available approximately 6 weeks after the conference at www.aaacn.org/library. You can purchase those sessions applicable to your practice, or purchase the full conference package.
Full Conference Access:
member pricing $199*/ regular pricing $229*
member pricing $15*/ regular pricing $25*
*includes contact hours
Visit www.aaacn.org/library to get started!
Value for You
AAACN members have access to a wealth of resources for free or at discounted rates.
Join our welcoming community and:
- Earn free contact hours from ViewPoint CNE articles
- Receive a subscription to a leading nursing journal of your choice
- Purchase AAACN education resources at member discounts
- Access online education activities with contact hour credit
- Find a job in the AAACN Career Center
- Network with other members through special interest groups, task forces, and committees
- Participate in Connected Community, the new AAACN online networking community
- Enhance your leadership skills through volunteer opportunities
Join us for the Annual Silent Auction on Wednesday, May 10, during the Opening Reception. Proceeds from the Silent Auction support the AAACN awards and scholarships program. We hope you will consider donating an item for this special event. Items have included nursing memorabilia, jewelry, gift certificates, educational materials, and more. Bring your donation to the conference and drop it off at the Registration Desk prior to Wednesday evening. Be sure to let us know your name and the value of the donation. Thank you for your contribution!
Full conference registration includes:
- Up to 14.5 continuing nursing education contact hours
- Opening Reception
- Two Continental Breakfasts
- One Networking Box Lunch
- Refreshment Breaks
- Online Library access
Guests may register to attend the Opening Reception and Silent Auction for an additional fee of $35. You may register your guest on the registration form or online. Entrance to the Exhibit Hall, Continental Breakfasts, and Networking Box Lunch are not included in the guest fee.
Registrations will not be processed unless full payment is received. If check is returned by the bank or a credit card is denied, full payment must be received by cashier's check or money order with an additional $25 processing fee. If payment is not received by the AAACN National Office prior to the conference, you must pay the full amount on site. If you do not receive registration confirmation one week prior to the meeting, contact the AAACN National Office.
Should you need to cancel, AAACN will refund your registration fee, less $50 for administrative costs, when we receive your notice. Cancellations must be received at the National Office by April 10, 2017. You may cancel via fax (856-218-0557), email (email@example.com), or written notice to AAACN (PO Box 56, Pitman, NJ 08071- 0056). Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
In the event AAACN should find it necessary to cancel or postpone this conference for any reason including, but not limited to, registration responses, strikes, or acts of God, AAACN will not be liable for registrants' expenses. However the cancellation/postponement is ultimately resolved, AAACN will act responsibly to protect members' and registrants' investment in the conference and association.
If any special disability/dietary arrangements are needed, please note on indicated area of registration form.
AAACN will take photos of attendees throughout the conference. These photos are for AAACN use only and may appear on the AAACN Website, newsletter, conference brochures, social media outlets, or other future AAACN promotional material. This also includes photos uploaded using the AAACN convention app. By virtue of your attendance, you agree to usage of your likeness in such media.