We Need Your Help - AAACN's Virtual Silent Auction
This year's Silent Auction will be held virtually, April 1-15, 2021. Participants will place bids for each prize they’re interested in, and on April 16, 2021, the top bidders will be contacted, and the prizes will be shipped to each winner.
Donate an item
Want to raise awareness of your facility, LNG, SIG, or other group? Join Wawa, Walmart, AAACN’s Board of Directors, the Houston LNG, and others in organizing a group donation. Or, donate on your own! Please keep in mind that items will need to be shipped to the National Office in Pitman, NJ.
To donate, email email@example.com by March 1, 2021, with a picture and description of what you’ll send.
Put together a fun gift card basket:
· Movie/streaming & food delivery gift card for a fun night in. DVD sets and movies are also fun ideas!
· Food delivery service package gift cards for those too busy to shop.
· Maid & lawn service gift card package – helpful during this hectic time.
· Melt stress away with a spa/massage & mani/pedi gift card package.
· Ease monotony with a gift card for cooking, art, or writing classes.
· Pamper a pet with pet store and groomer gift cards. Complete with special collars or other accessories.
· Shopping gift cards are always appreciated – anything from department stores to food stores are sure to be a hit!
· High-quality ear buds for all those video calls.
· Other fun, easy-to-ship ideas: adult coloring books and colored pencils; cell phone cases and accessories; puzzles, costume jewelry, craft supplies…
The possibilities are endless! You can also make a monetary donation and we’ll take care of the rest.
A worthy cause
Money raised from the Silent Auction supports the AAACN Scholarship and Research Fund, which provides scholarships, grants, and awards to AAACN members. These awards provide opportunities for members to attend our Annual Conference, funding for study materials or certification exam fees, academic needs, and research projects that contribute to ambulatory care nursing.
Amy Fulwood, MSN, RN-BC, VHA-CM (pictured above), won the 2020 Conference Scholarship largely for her past contributions and plans for future contributions to AAACN and ambulatory care nursing. “Each conference I attend leads to significant changes in my nursing practice as well as the practices of nurses around my sphere of influence,” Fulwood said. “I value the rejuvenation, spark, and personal growth I receive at each conference.”
Help support future applicants like Amy!
See other past Award and Scholarship winners.