Who Should Attend?
RNs, managers, supervisors, administrators, directors, staff nurses, care coordinators, educators, consultants, APRNs, and researchers who practice in health care settings such as:
- Hospital-based outpatient clinics/centers
- Solo/group medical practices
- Telehealth call centers
- University or community hospitals
- Military and VA settings
- Managed care/HMOs/PPOs
- Colleges/educational institutions
- Patient homes
- Free-standing facilities
What’s In It For You?
This is the only conference offering education for current and future ambulatory care and telehealth nurses with the intent to expand and enhance knowledge with the latest clinical, management, and leadership trends in the specialty.
- Strengthen leadership skills in the ambulatory care specialty.
- Develop strategies for professional practice in ambulatory care.
- Promote best practices through continuing education sessions and networking experiences.
- Update professional nursing practice and telehealth skills.